CENTAURIJ. A. ROBY | Model #PBCE
CENTAURI US EPA 2020 Method 28R and CSA B415.1-10 certified, the new wood burning appliance is part of to the new series "ETOILE" produced in Quebec by J. A. ROBY. This is a powerful, compact and ecological model. For its style and round shape, the CENTAURI is more attractive than ever and it can be practically matched with any kind of decors. In addition, it is certified for mobile homes. CENTAURI is designed with small dimensions but it has a surprisingly heating capacity. Just as wood stoves of past century, this model has removable covers for cooking and an overhead warmer for your convenience.
- US EPA 2020 Method 28R and CSA B415.1-10 certified appliance
- One arched cast iron door model
- Recommended heating area (sq.ft.) 500 - 1800
- Color: Metallic black
- Model: Legs
- Food warmer
- Corners, handles and chrome ornaments
- Black enameled cast iron cooking plate
- Two removable lids with lid lifter for easy cooking on top
- Heating by radiation
- Glass air-wash system
- Easy access ash drawer
- Low clearances to combustibles materials
- Baffle: Ceramic fiber
- Outdoor air intake
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless steel secondary air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney: 6"
- Optimum efficiency 72,9%
- Low emissions 1.43 g/h
- Log length 18" (lateral)
- Mobile home approved
- Tested as per applicables standards by Intertek
- Decorative top chrome & mirror - small (TDDCHP)
- Two fans (150CFM together) and 1 thermodisc kit (VENT)
- Chrome cast iron legs
MSRP : 3 195 $ « options not included »
- Type of fuel : Wood
- Recommended heating area : 500 - 1800 pi²
- Combustion length : 3 to 8 hours
- Maximum output : 70 000 BTU/h
- Firebox dimensions : Width 18 3/8"
Height 10 7/8"
Depth 15 ¾"
- Door opening dimensions : 15 5/8" x 9 1/8"
- Maximum log length : 18"
- Exteriors dimensions : Width 26 7/8"
Height 54 1/8"
Depth 25 ½"
- Type of chimney : 2100° F.
- Exaust pipe diameter : 6"
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
- Minimum chimney height : 12'
- Minimum clearances to combustibles : Back 10"
Top 84" (measured from floor)
- Weight : 320 lbs
- Standard test - US emissions : US EPA 2020 NSPS
- Standard test - Canada emissions : CSA B415.1-10
- Standard test - safety : ULC S627-21 UL 1482-2011
- Warranty : Limited lifetime