CUISINIEREJ. A. ROBY | Model #CUISINIERE
The CUISINIERE: In order to revive the great cookstoves of the past, we've recreated this newer version with the best design evoking the period of our ancestors. Like in the old days, warm up your home and enjoy one of your favorites foods cooked directly in the incorporated oven or keep your meal warm in the food warmer while you sip your cocktail. Moreover, this cookstove is environmentally friendly with an emission level as low as 1.3 g/h and an efficiency of 78,6% (LHV); the results were obtain with official tests according to Canadian environmental standard CSA B415.1-10 (The Canadian equivalent of the U.S. EPA environmental standard).
- Model with two cast iron doors
- High efficiency CSA B415.1-10 certified appliance
- MONTREAL ISLAND APPROVED
- Recommended Heating Area (sq.ft) : 1500 – 2300
- Color: Metallic black
- Model: Pedestal
- Convection and radiation heating system
- Glass air-wash system on firebox side
- Easy to access ash drawer
- Cooking area 16" X 47"
- Glass oven door
- Food warmer
- Thermometers on oven and food warmer
- Handles, corners and chrome ornaments
- Low clearance to combustible material
- Baffle: Fibre ceramic
- Outdoor air intake
- Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution
- Stainless steel secondary air system improving gas combustion
- Recommended chimney: 6’’
- Optimum efficiency 88%
- Low emissions 1,3 g/h
- LHV 78,6%
- Log lenght 19"
- Tested as per applicable standards by Intertek
- Decorative black top and mirror (TDDNM)
- Decorative chrome top and mirror (TDDCM)
- Black enameled cast iron cooking plate, right (PLAQUECUID)
- Black enameled cast iron cooking plate, left (PLAQUECUIG)
MSRP : 4 567 $ « options not included »
- Type of fuel : Wood
- Recommended heating area : 1500 to 2300 pi²
- Combustion length : 3 to 5 hours
- Maximum output : 95,000 BTU
- Firebox dimensions : Width 18-5/8"
- Door opening dimensions : 15-¾" x 10-¼"
- Maximum log length : 19"
- Exteriors dimensions : Width 50-¼"
- Type of chimney : 2100° F. - 650° C
- Exaust pipe diameter : 6"
- Recommended chimney diameter : 6"
- Minimum chimney height : 12'
- Minimum clearances to combustibles : Back 12"
Corner 18" - 45.72 cm
Ceiling (measured from floor) 84"
- Weight : 580 lbs
- Interior food warmer dimension : Width 46-1/8"
- Interior oven dimension : Width 17 1/8"
Depth 19 1/8"
Volume 2,66 cu.ft
- Standard test - safety : ULC S627-00 / UL 1482-7
- Standard test - emissions : CSA B415.1-10
- Warranty : Limited lifetime